02 Okt Luxurious ECO Villa with clean energy credentials
A luxurious villa designed and constructed under the principles of sustainability, purely run on renewable energy sources (not connected to the electric mains grid)
The orientation of the house, its thermal behaviour, the use of natural resources combined with style, luxury and all amenities provided, make it one of the rarest eco buildings. Τhe objective here was to minimize the total environmental impact associated with all life-cycle stages of the project without compromising on luxury or comfort.
The Energy Consumption Survey includes :
- External thermal insulation composite system
- Thermo-break aluminium window frames and low-e panes
- Off grid solar pv system (12.25kw), sufficient for all electrical loads of the property
- Solar thermal water heating system (16kw) for domestic hot water use and heating the indoor swimming pool.
- Highly efficient natural gas heating system and energy efficient fireplace
- Green Edition elevator
- Wood burning sauna heater
- Rain and grey water systems
Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi spa
Outdoor swimming pool
Stone built bbq
Landscaping an area of sq.m with stone built walls, pavements, tree planting,